Weights

Start weight 309... Surgery Day 297... 8/29/10 284.5... 9/6/10 278.0... 9/13/10 272.0... 9/20/10 273.0... 9/27/10 267.5... 10/4/10 267.4... 10/11/10 267.4... 11/9/10 255.6... 12/13/10 249.0... 1/3/11 242.5... 1/13/11 242.6... 1/29/11 247.0... 2/3/11 238.0....... 4/3/11 228.5

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Fail

OK, I've failed and I have to admit it. I have to face the truth. I read recently that if you tell people your resolutions that you are more likely to stick to it. So here it is. I am going to open up and rededicate myself to my goals. Also, for those of you that think that weight loss surgery is the eay way out, I'm here to tell you...it's not.

So, I've gained weight. Grrrr....No I haven't gained much. But I have gained and I'm having a hard time losing it. And it's all because of me. I kept getting close to my next goal (239) during the week, but then during the weekend I would totally blow it. This went on for a couple of weeks and finally I decided to really look at what I was doing different on the weekend. Well, two things. First, was eating more on the weekends. Second, I was drinking alcohol on the weekends, mainly Sangria. Wow, lots of calories there. So, I've put alcohol away and am really watching how much I eat.

That started last weekend. But this week I didn't lose any weight during the week. Why? Well, Benjamin has decided that he really enjoys cooking cookies. Being the wonderful Mom that I am, we've been baking cookies every couple of days. And then we have chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies. Yum....cookies. Ummm...weight loss fail.

A friend of mine posted on facebook today that she is down to the 100s. I can't even tell you how much I want to be down to the 100s. But I say that and yet I drinkg alcohol and eat cookies. OK, can't want it that much if I am doing those things, and slacking on eversercise on top of it.

And this, my friends, is why I am overweight. But I am over it. It's too much. I have to stop. I have to rededicate myself to my weight loss. I've put it in writing, I really have it on my heart and in my mind, and I'm going to do this. I really am!!!

As a sidenote: I got a call from my doctor's office in regards to my blood work. They told me that I am anemic. DUH?!?!?! They want me to take iron pills and then come back in 4 weeks in order to recheck. I'm taking the iron, but I'm not going back to have the blood work done. In 4 weeks, I will donate blood. Free iron check, and someone will get use out of my blood....instade of paying a couple of hundred dollars and a 3 hour care trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment