Weights

Start weight 309... Surgery Day 297... 8/29/10 284.5... 9/6/10 278.0... 9/13/10 272.0... 9/20/10 273.0... 9/27/10 267.5... 10/4/10 267.4... 10/11/10 267.4... 11/9/10 255.6... 12/13/10 249.0... 1/3/11 242.5... 1/13/11 242.6... 1/29/11 247.0... 2/3/11 238.0....... 4/3/11 228.5

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stabbing pains.

The weirdest thing happened today. I was going through my day as normal, and decided to take a break between appointments and go to Wal-Mart. I had the last of my Protein shake for breakfast, so figured that I should get some more. Plus, I needed to pick up some groceries.

I get over to the area where I purchase my Protein Shake and again notice that they have Fruit Punch. I got the containers of my normal protein shake and was thinking about getting a fruit punch to try something different. At the last moment I decided not to get a big container of it, because I had no clue if I would like it or not. Instead, they had shots of it that you could purchase. So, I figured that I would try that instead. Standing in Wal-mart I cracked it open and took a drink. OMG, it was the most disgusting thing that I have ever had in my mouth. (And if you know me...that's saying a LOT.) I really had to try hard not to throw up.

But even though it was gross, I can't stand to waste money. Sure, it was only $2 but that would have been a waste, so I decided to finish it. First, I shook it up because I thought it tasted thick and maybe it would help to shake it. And then I downed it. It wasn't that big, maybe 10 oz. Afterwards I had to stand very still with my eyes closed. I shook a little and had to concentrate very hard to keep from tossing my cookies.

I didn't feel well as I walked and got the rest of the groceries, but just ill. I checked out and went out to my car, and then it hit me, the most unbelievable pain. I am not sure the last time I was in that kind of pain. But I had stabbing pains all through my gut. I sat in my car rocking back and forth trying something.

It was so bad that I actually had to cancel my last appointments of the day. (For those of you that don't know me...I am not one to cancel or be late.) And it was difficult to call my merchants to cancel and not moan in pain while I was on the phone.

The pains through my stomach and abdomen lasted about 2 hours. And then all of a sudden they were gone. Tom came up with a lot of things that may have caused this pain, but I think the most reasonable is that it was gas. Now don't get me wrong, this was not ordinary gas. I've had gas before, I've even had painful gas before, but this was taking that to the next level, and I have a really high tolerance for pain.

Tom figures that I drank the protein shake too fast. I'm not sure if that is why, or because I shook it up, or a combination of lots of things. But anyway, it hurt a lot and I hope to never experience that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment